This is a copy of the second screen of the pm box installation wizard. Buttons are non functional and provided for illustration purposes only.
In this part of the installation, you will be required to register, download and install the pm box High Trust app by following the steps and using the information provided on this screen. Each activity will open in a new tab. Once you have completed a step, you can close that tab and return to this screen to continue.
1. Register pm box High Trust
Open App registration page (opens in a new window)
- Paste below information in the corresponding fields:
Client id value provided by the installer Client secret value provided by the installer App title pm box High Trust App domain cat.pmbox.etc... Redirect URI URL provided by the installer
- Click the "Create" button and ensure you get the message "The app identifier has been succefully created".
2. Get the pm box High Trust app package and upload it to your App Catalogue
Get pmboxHighTrust.zip (compressed)
- Extract archive contents (1 x pmboxHighTrust.app file) to your local drive
- Open your SharePoint App Catalog and upload the
pmboxHighTrust.appfile. If you need more information about this step have a look at our knowledge base.
- Once uploaded, you should be able to see both pm box and pm box High Trust apps in the catalogue.
3. Go back to your SharePoint site collection to install and run pm box High Trust.
Open site contents
- Click on "add an app"
- In the left-hand menu, click "From your organization", then choose pm box High Trust
- At the prompt "Do you trust pm box High Trust?" choose Trust it"
- Click on pm box High Trust to validate the installation and connection.
- Congratulations! pm box is now registered and trusted and has its own site collection.
Click the "Install pm box" button below and let the installer configure the rest.